Family Camp 2016
Families from across the Diocese and beyond are invited to a fun-filled weekend at camp! Choose from a private cabin, a shared cabin or a private hotel-style lodge room and enjoy delicious meals cooked by our camp chefs. Mornings are spent engaging in family-style worship, bible studies and teambuilding. Choose to spend your afternoons relaxing by the lake, going for a hike, testing your skills at our archery court or climbing wall, or creating an art project. Evenings are spent together bonding with family and friends, old and new, around board games, campfires and evening programs. Led by BCH Summer Camp Staff, this weekend is sure to be fun, rowdy and unforgettable!
Three housing options are available:
Shared Family Cabins
- These are 10-person cabins for 2 or more families.
- These cabins require individual families not to exceed 5 members, that way we can fit 2+ families in a cabin.
Single Family Cabins
- These are private cabins for individual families.
- These cabins require a minimum of 4 family members. If your family has 3 or less members, consider getting a Private Lodge Room or join another family in a Shared Cabin.
Private Lodge Rooms
- These rooms have 2 beds which include linens, and a private bathroom.
- These rooms require a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 family members.
|CABIN (Shared or Single-Family)||LODGE ROOM|
(18+ years old)
|Children & Teens
(3 – 17 years old)
(2 and younger)
* Price includes the cost of 2 nights lodging, 6 meals and programming. Friday dinner through Sunday lunch is provided.
Register online HERE